About Me

I have been working in the security industry for about 6 years now in the State of Colorado. I have worked in various security industries such as in Healthcare, Critical infrastructure, hospitality, construction, and working in one the states largest transportation hubs. 

I currently hold an associates in criminal justice that I have earned from a accredited community college. I am currently working on earning my bachelor's degree through a 4 year accredited university. 

I also hold numerous certificates of achievements and in training. 

Throughout my 6 years of doing security, I also held many positions and titles. I have done unarmed and armed security. I also held titles of being a shift Supervisor all the way to Facility Supervisor. I also held specialized roles such as being a tactical response officer to one of the largest hospital system in the state. 

I have a passion in education where I believe educating anyone who is interested in the security field should be easily accessible. My blog will go over in great detail about the security industry in the US and help you pick the perfect job. 

Comments