Update in Life

Where am I headed right now in life you might ask? 

I decided that I plan on going back to school and finish on earning a Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice through a accredited university. I understand that some people may criticize or ridicule me for the choices I make but, I feel like this is the best decision for me. 

I have been doing security for 6 years now and quite honestly I am growing tired of it. The industry as whole is quite interesting and you can learn a lot from it, but as I continue to grow older in the upcoming years, so is my mind and body. 

I want to take things the next level and start looking for a rewarding career that I can be happy in and find fulfilling. 

I have a couple of both short and long term goals. Some of my long term goals is to go into law and find a nice stable place that I can call my home. 

Short Term goals: Finish my bachelor's degree, move out of the current state I live in, and secure a job in criminal justice. 

Long Term goals: Go into law school and secure stable housing. 

                     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

Evolution of Security within 20 years

Exterior Patrolling