2026 Update

 I am providing an update on everything that occurred with me for the last 2 years. 

I have successfully graduated from University of Colorado Denver and earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice with a 3.6 GPA. 

During my 2 years in CU, I had the privilege of interning at the 1st Judicial District Adult Probation Unit where I worked with offenders that were low risk. I specialized in handling a caseload of offenders that were on probation for DUI related offenses. I also managed a caseload of 150 offenders that reported monthly over the phone. I learned a lot about case management and legal writing during my year in a half in probation. It was a valuable experience to have and learned how to write reports in timely manner. I also was able to shadow Pre-Trial, Victim Services, and Juvenile Probation. I interned at the same time juggling 2 jobs. 

I also was part of the Trio Program at CU where I was able to travel to North Carolina and Texas where I attended research conferences. I was able to visit Duke University, North Carolina Central University, and Bailor University. 

I don’t not know what my next journey will be academic wise. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update in Life